Glow Oil was founded in 1996 by Mr. Mohanad Hatem Raheema and Mr. Mohammad Hatem Raheema, the owners of the group, who have started working in petroleum field in Iraq.
In 2003 Mr. Mohanad was partner with share of 49 % and The General Manager of Gulf Petroleum (leading company in UAE) , with fleet of vessels, in addition two berths in Al Hamriyah - Sharjah and Ajman with 80K CBM capacity , owned also by the company.
In 2015 Glow Oil group consist of four companies : Glow OIL FZC , Glow shipping lines LLC , Glow oil general trading LLC in United Arab Emirates and ABAR ALI Company in IRAQ in addotion to Three Offices : Office in London , Office in Singapore and Office in Poland
Owner has good experience in ports management , Glow oil considers one of the major private trading company ,in field of petroleum refined product such as ( Gas oil , Fuel oil , Naphtha , Base oil ,LPG , Condensate … etc. ) . We have solid relationships with major petroleum refineries , Big Companies and Suppliers like :
1- OIL MARKETING COMPANY (SOMO) – IRAQ .
2- OIL PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (OPDC) – IRAQ.
3- BASRA GAS – IRAQ
4- MINISTRY OF OIL - SOUTH OIL COMPANY (SOC) – IRAQ
THE CORE VALUES
- Teamwork: Work hand in hand over the property involved responsibilities and results
- Integrity: To show sincerity and honesty trust and fairness when dealing with all the parties values.
- Transparency: Achieve integrity and harmony in everything we do from trading, in contact with others simply and clearly and accurately.
- Respect: Appreciation and respect for all stakeholders.
- Focus on customer service: To give importance to customers in everything we do.
Our experience in operating in oil trade business was from the last 14 years with a joint venture.
The Company owns, manages and operates oil tankers of different sizes and types.
So Our Company trading with petroleum products like fuel oil, gas oil and gasoline within the Arabian Gulf, Red Sea, East of Africa & India with fast moving & great service.
- Meet the needs of the UAE's energy and contribute in supporting economic development
- Continue to build the necessary criteria in storage facilities and the expansion of trade by exploiting the opportunities for cooperation.
- Expanding both the marketing and sales operations and strengthen its business reputation in the target markets.
Safety is always our first priority. We aim to have zero fatalities and to prevent incidents like spills, fires, and accidents. We are working to ensure compliance with our safety procedures and tackling the cultural issues that can lead to unsafe behavior.
In order to: Ensure safety at sea; Prevent human injury or loss of life; Avoid damage to the environment, in particular to the marine environment and to property; Satisfy the contractual requirements and meet the expectation of the Clients; Protect and warn vessels and crew against illegal practices;